Thursday, June 11, 2009

...Mom's Visit...


On Saturday afternoon my mom flew into Washington DC. She and I had talked about her coming to visit and just giving ourselves sometime to shop and hang out together. We went straight to the Washington DC temple when she got here. It was so pretty and such a great experience. We spent Sunday in Washington DC with Caden. We got to go to the Arlington cemetery, the White House, Lincoln memorial building, and to some other sites around the area. The rest of the time we spent shopping and simply spending time together. It was so awesome to have my mom here. She is definitely one of my best friends and such a great example to me. I am so grateful to have her in my life. I am lucky to have the relationship I have with her. It was so fun to get to be with her for those few days! 
I know this is a lame picture cause its from the wedding.. but my mom had her camera with us and I forgot to take some of the pictures off of it to have them for myself... I wanted a picture with the post though!



No comments:

Post a Comment