Wednesday, June 3, 2009

...the best 2 months...

Today Caden and I have been married for 2 months! I cant even believe how fast time has gone by. I am so very grateful for Caden and the amazing man he is. 
Virginia has been a hard but very good thing for the both of us. We are learning to depend just on each other and to cherish every minute (seeing that we only have a few hours a day) that we spend together. 
I am so proud of Caden and his motivation toward selling. He has been such a hard worker and he has a great attitude for the work he is doing. I know this is the hardest job he has ever had but I have definitely learned that he is a hard worker and he wont give up. I am so pleased with what he has been doing and I am so thankful he is my husband... This has DEFINITELY been the best 2 months for me! I love you CADEN.

I just had to post a picture of him in his cute APX uniform with his new haircut :) I am so lucky.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, he looks so good. He even has tan legs and face. I'm proud of him too. If I could do his job maybe I would loose weight. Who wouldn't want to buy from him. Love the smile. good job Caden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is life, you get to see each other soo much before marriage. After that it is off to work.

    ReplyDelete