Friday, July 23, 2010

...apartment number 3...

I have been so behind on posts! I dont know where the time goes... its crazy!! Anyways this is mostly for Mindi because I guess she asked Caden to have me post some pictures. We love where we live and we love the ward! As most of you know it is in a family's basement. We havent really gotten to know them too well but they are really nice. Here are some pictures--


our bedroom
the storage room.... caden built shelves for us to keep shoes on!
bathroom
kitchen
main living area
the free entertainment center we got...we redid it together
front room

5 comments:

  1. So cute! It is way nice! I like it. And woah, you guys sure do have a lot of shoes! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your decorating.. I need some help in that area. Very Cute Bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post! Your new apartment is so dang cute and it is so big! It is decorated so cute of course! Can't wait to get home and do some more shopping and decorating!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your apartment! it's so dang cute! glad you posted pictures :)

    ReplyDelete