Thursday, May 6, 2010

...Weekend Getaways...


I am a little behind but I did forget to post our guys/girls trips! Caden keeps saying I need to get his pictures on here... so I will! The second weekend of April my sisters had a dance competition in St. George. We've always had it a fun girls weekend while my dad and brothers stay home. HOWEVER.. this year my dad decided it would be fun if he had something planned for him, Caden, and Gage to get to do. They decided to go to Moab for the weekend. They took bikes and four wheelers and had so much fun! We relaxed, shopped, and went to a few dance competitions. OH AND I CAANNNT FORGET... our new friend-- "poolside" one of the happiest people I have ever met.
not sure what this is about haah
Caden and the albinos-- for REAL
biking boys..

4 wheelers!!!


poolside--- he L.O.V.E.S life
Ashley
Bailey

1 comment:

  1. Hello darling couple! I saw your blog from Sarah (Rowley's). I can't believe I have these two beautiful "former Laurels" of mine who are married. Am I old?? XOX Ruth Hill

    ReplyDelete