Saturday, August 21, 2010

...BEST NEWS...


On Wednesday August 18th I was on my way to work and decided it was time to take a pregnancy test. I stopped at Harmons by St. Marks Hospital and got one. I took it at work and it came back POSITIVE. I was SOOOOOO excited but I couldnt believe it. I brought the test into my supervisor and asked her if that meant I was pregnant because I hadnt seen a positive test before. She said of course it did and suggested I go right to my doctor at the hospital. I went and had the dr test me and sure enough... I AM PREGNANT! They figured I am about 6 weeks along and due around April 15th. I will not know for sure until I go to my OB doctor on the 31st. We are so excited for this baby and I cant wait to get a big belly and prepare for this sweet little spirit to come into our lives. Its such a blessing!! AND NOW I will have something fun to blog about!

5 comments:

  1. AHHHH I'm so happy for you, make sure if you put your blog private to add me to it. (since you will have a baby) keep me updated. I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you also still need to add me to your friends. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best news I have had in a long time!!!! Pretty dang excited to have a new grandbaby...

    ReplyDelete