Tuesday, March 2, 2010

...goodbye maple apartments...

Caden and I are moving!!! We have found a basement apartment in Fruit Heights! After our little adventure... or should I say HUGE adventure... to Virginia... I found that I cant live too far from home. I love having family members close and being able to spend a lot of time with both of our families. Our lease was up in January and we had the choice to either sign again for a year or MOVE.. so we made the big choice to move about 3 miles away haha. We are really excited for a change but it will be sad to leave what we call home. I feel like we just got settled in but we can do it again!! I figured I should document before we start moving and trying to putty up the "swiss cheese walls" I have created... good thing I have such an understanding husband that can quickly with a little dab of white toothpaste cover up my hobby, right?!?

The kitchen... where I have cooked.... oh so many meals!!... ok NOT really.. this is where our cereal or instant oatmeal is made.. if we have no milk... its yogurt.
and because of the very few cooked meals... here is our  unused dishwasher haha but very frequent used microwave--- thanks to casey and alisa
our christmas present to eachother.. NEW WASHER AND DRYER!! yay!
dining room
tv on our great d.i. project... good job caden!
and of course our living room... say goodbye to the cute chair... i think that will be the last picture of it... caden and i cant sit in it because that was yet another d.i. purchase and sadly it was covered in cat hair.. i did my absolute BEST to scrub it down but we are still both allergic to the chair. It will definitely be a garage sale item this summer!



2 comments:

  1. Caden is such a handyman. What a cute apt. I'm sure you have some special memories there. It was fun to have you by Brandi's. You'll always remember you were neighbors once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Caden! Cute decorating Mandy! I need you to come to my house and help me..I love the d.i chair.

    ReplyDelete