Wednesday, March 31, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Well FAMILY... I wanted to think of a fun and exciting way to tell the family and friends that WE ARE PREGNANT. I am 6 weeks along and feeling great. Thankfully no morning sickness yet..... cross your fingers for me!! I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and as you all know me... I took 5! They all came back positive but before we made the announcement I wanted to have a doctors appt first to make sure. Sure enough.. they were right! 
 I am due November 15th. Cadens hoping I go over 4 days and have the baby on his birthday :). We are so excited for this new addition and we will keep you all posted!!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's crazy! We're pregnant too! That'll be so fun to have kids exactly the same age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck! CONGRATS you two! We are so excited for you guys! You will be the best mom, and Caden will be a cute dad!!

    I got Kamrie's sandals! Thank you so much they are adorable!! I need to pay you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy!! holy cow im so happy for you guys!!! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness gracious! how crazy! you guys are gunna make one gorgeous kid!

    ReplyDelete