Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!!!

We had such a fun Halloween. Tahnee, Cadens cousin, planned a party at his aunts house. When Peggy called me with the details I told her we had plans of dressing up and asked if it was a dress up party.. She said it wasnt. I told Caden and he said he didnt care we were showing up in costumes... OH MERCY I thought.. but I wouldve have done it. To my surprise Peggy called back a while later and said she had told Tahnee it was now a costume party. We were so excited. We drove up to Logan with Cadens family and had a blast at Kaelenes house. I love having in laws that are so fun!! I am so lucky to be married to Caden and be able to be a part of his cute family. Thanks to Tahnee for all of her hard work!
HAHAHA happy halloween!
Caden and his baby grandma
Peggy and I 
Ha the pimp and his uh.. woman?
He was totally workin the costume...
Dr. D (the joker)
HAHAHAHAHA Peggys blackmail picture... sorry Peg I had to do it.. I love this picture and it was Halloween!!!
Our little orange jack-o-lantern fruit bowls that Caden and I made for the party
Some of the family
The drive up..

I hope all of you had as fun of a Halloween as we did!

5 comments:

  1. Haha everyone looks so great! How fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha mandy... that first picture of you is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Mandy I am SO glad that you posted all of these pics. How freaking fun! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah... i seriously about peed my pants laughing at those! so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a fun party! I love your costumes! You guys look great! Your fruit bowls turned out so cute! What a cute idea!
    Happy late Birthday!

    ReplyDelete