Sunday, May 31, 2009

F.R.E.E.Z.I.N.G


Caden said I had to post this picture because he think its hilarious how cold I always am.. haha and my complaint of an "artic temperature" always makes him laugh. HOWEVER... Caden is not yet used to the heat due to spending the last 2 summers in Alaska so we keep our apartment very cold. It is nice during the day but at night I have found that by sleeping in a couple of layers with double the blankets I am more comfortable. Caden loves to sleep in the cold... as you all know... so I let it happen... hopefully in a few years one of us can get the other one used to our personal habits but for now I chose to find a solution. The other morning I got up a little earlier than Caden to get ready for work. I didnt realize how cold the apartment was until I got out and I was all wet... I ran into our bedroom and was just getting out of bed. I sat on the floor all curled up and he wrapped me up in our blankets and "just had to take a picture" haha what a cute husband I have!!

3 comments:

  1. This is the problem with all couples. I just don't sleep with any blankets. I don't sleep good but at least its cheaper!
    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice you sitting there, until I read this! But I'm sure I would turn up that heat and make Caden sleep on top! Your a good woman... Aren't you glad you don't live in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I noticed that the peach blanket is tucked in? you get to touch the peach blanket? he must really love you if you get to do that. You guys need to post more often...I miss you.

    ReplyDelete