Saturday, August 13, 2011

Christmas in July


HAHAHA.. I cant even look at these pictures without laughing. My moms birthday is July 19 th and last year we surprised her birthday and dressed up in 80's clothes because it is her favorite decade. This year we surprised her and dressed up in Christmas clothes because its her favorite holiday. She had no clue we were doing it again. We even put out christmas decorations and wrapped all of her gifts in christmas paper. It makes it so much more fun to go out to dinner (at Tepanyaki's this year) dressed like loony birds!!

here is us last year
hahah she was shocked and didnt even know I had purchased a HORRIBLE green dress for her to wear to dinner
SURPRISE.... there it is!! Thank you D.I.





hahahahhah CADEN is going to kill me because i MADE him wear these because it was hilarious... hahahah. EHHHH... He made it so much for fun. LOVE YOU CADEN :) (and yes... he does wear garments... he has just had to hike them up a little in both pictures to pull of these great outfits....)

1 comment:

  1. That's a way cute idea! I love tepenakis or however you spell it. keep posting!

    ReplyDelete