Wednesday, June 8, 2011

...oh how about a LOVE!?!?...


The COOLEST thing happened yesterday at work!! I was told that PRESIDENT MONSON was standing about 20 feet away from me asking about a patients room. I couldnt believe it!! No one at work was as excited as I was! They told me they would take care of my patient that I was registering if I wanted to go say hi. I stood by the desk while he talked to the sweet little volunteer. When he finished I said... "ehhh President Monson, can I shake your hand?" He said "Well of course... but how about you give me a love instead?" OH MY OH MY! I about fainted! He shook my hand and gave me the sweetest smile and then gave me a huge hug. I said, "THANKS so much... I really wanted to meet you!" He told me he was so glad I came and said hi and told me to have a great day and walked away. I stood there for a second in shock.
I have never met someone like him before. It was amazing and it only lasted about 30 seconds! Its definitely something Ill never forget.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to top a day when the prophet hugs you. When life gets hard remember the hug. Where's that cute baby, more pictures please.

    ReplyDelete