Sunday, May 2, 2010

..I married my BEST FRRRRIEND!...


A few days ago I was having one of those "makeover myself" moments. I figured the only want to afford some quick pick-me-ups was to do it myself! I found some fask mask cream, a foot scrub, and a cute nail polish and got started! I didnt say anything to Caden.. just let him do his thing.. while I did mine. He came into the bathroom and asked what I was putting on my face. He looked at the small tube and said "REDUCES PORES... TIGHTENS FACE?!?" I NEEEED this stuff! Before I knew it he was putting in on his face. HA what the heck!?! I loved it! I didnt even have to ASK!! After we had let the cream dry he said, "ok... whats next!?" On with the foot scrub. AH haha. What a great husband I have!! Not only does he do the man jobs but he also has a little sweet side to him too!

2 comments:

  1. YES... you did. What a great pick, he really is the best. Besides he is damn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I love Caden. He is so dang funny!! You guys are too cute! Hope your doing good!

    ReplyDelete